-50%

L’oréal Paris Botanicals Lavanda Calmante Mascarilla 200 ml

8.65 inc. Vat

EAN: 3600523558667Availability: In stock Tag:

Shipping in 8 days

View cart

Description

Moisturizing preparation infused with organic lavender essential oil to intensely hydrate & protect lengths.

98% of natural origin, the remaining 2% of ingredients are necessary to guarantee the olfactory, sensory and stability qualities of the product.

Soothing fresh scent.

sulfate-free *

silicone free

paraben free

Without colouring

Vegan**

* without sulphated surfactants

** without ingredient of animal origin or derivative.

EAN: 3600523558667

Brand: L’oreal

Gender: Women

Size: 200 ml

Additional information

Brand

Notes

,

Size

Gender