-29%

Decleor Hamamelis Bi-Phase Make-up Remover Face and Eye Care 200 ml

21.30 inc. Vat

EAN: 3395019895196Availability: In stock Tag:

Shipping in 5 days

View cart

Description

Decléor Hamamelis Bi-Phase Make-up Remover Face and Eye Care 200ml is a two-phase lotion composed of 99% ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 1% ensures the formula is well preserved.

This soothing lotion will allow you to dissolve and remove makeup and impurities, while nourishing and improving the quality of your skin. It will be an integral part of your evening beauty ritual to leave you with soft and purified skin at bedtime.

 

Brand: Decleor

Gender: Women

Size: 200 ml

EAN: 3395019895196

Additional information

Brand

Notes

Size

Gender